Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Speaking of things I like

I love this song!One line in the song talks about saying "I love you":
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
I can definitely understand the sentiment there. Sometimes saying I love you just doesn't seem to get the point across well enough.

On the other hand, I would say that while I love you is often said too much, it also isn't said enough. Too often in life we say I love you when we don't really mean it and we don't always say it when we do really feel it. It is okay to say I love you to your spouse or significant other, your child or your parent. But so often we have people that are so important to our lives, our dear and close friend, that we don't say I love you to, but we wouldn't know what to do without them.

So, to my dear friends, I do love you, even if I don't say it. You're the best!

1 comment:

annabkrr said...

It's very easy to take people for granted isn't it!!

That's a great song.