Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Luck Strikes Again

I always say I have lousy luck and today is just another example. We had an appointment to get the van serviced in Montgomery and we had a plumber coming out the house to fix our clogged drain. My youngest son has had an irritated throat all week, but yesterday it seemed to be getting worse instead of better. I told my husband last night that probably this morning our youngest son would be too sick to go to school and they would call me to substitute teach so that either the van wouldn't get serviced or else I wouldn't be able to work. Of course, they called me to substitute teach this morning and my son was too sick to go to school. We had to reschedule the van service and the plumber called and cancelled. Obviously things could be worse, but my luck still sux!

No comments: