Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My new toy

Well, I didn't wait til Christmas to get my new toy, a digital camera. I was going to, really I was, but my old camera decided to die unexpectedly. The battery was dead, but when I put in a new battery it still wouldn't work. Oh well, it was a good excuse anyway, right? Here are some of the test pictures I took with it. Not too bad, I think.


A rose bud from my rosebush in the back yard.


My Christmas Tree

My youngest son (who loves to have his picture made).

2 comments:

S said...

I think you should submit the rosebud to Webshots. Their address is http://www.webshots.com/.

Jan said...

I took your advice and put the rose bud on webshots. I'm not sure anyone will ever find it amist the hundreds of other rose bud picture. It's in an album named "nature shots". Thanks for the advice and I'm glad you liked the picture.