I've decided that I'm a lousy blogger and so I've been trying to decide exactly why that is. These are the reasons I have come up with:
1. I need constant positive reinforcement
2. I'm easily discouraged
3. I worry too much about what other people will think
4. I don't read many other blogs, so I don't get much interconnectivity
5. I'm NOT a news junky
6. I avoid spending too much time on the computer, because if I don't, I will waste my whole day on it.
7. I assume no one really cares what I have to say, and I my readership tends to confirm my assumptions.
However, one of my New Year's resolutions is to blog more regularly, so we'll see how that goes.