Friday, September 16, 2005

Official Sports Team?

Dr. Taylor over at Poliblog has started today's Friday Fun Meme early this morning by asking what is the official sport team of your blog. I'll join in the fun even though I'm not really what you would call an avid sports fan. Here goes. . .

Pro Football: Never watch it, don't care.

Pro Basketball: Haven't watched a game since Michael Jordon retired (the second time)

Pro Baseball: I do actively root for the Atlanta Braves.

College Basketball: Oh course, the UNC Tarheels!

Hockey: Never watched it, can't imagine I ever will.

Soccer: That would have to be limited to my sons' youth soccer games. Although the pro games are interesting to watch at times, I don't even know any of the teams.

And, btw Dr. T, of course you noticed the NHL strike, see here's proof.

4 comments:

Steven Taylor said...

Yeah, I thought of that.

However, not in the sense of actually missing the NHL ;)

Call it poetic license.

Jan said...

hey, you got a free link out of it, didn't ya? And, of course, it was supposed to be funny.

Steven Taylor said...

Links be good.

And what are "Sprots"? ;)

Jan said...

Could be sports, could be sprouts, who knows. :)

Thanks, I fixed it.