Friday, June 22, 2007

Find your ideal candidate

I found links to a couple of quizzes at ChimpsterNation and I thought they were interesting. I took both of them. The first one suggested that I agreed most closely with Dennis Kucinich, but I didn't like that quiz as well. The second quiz (found here) seemed a bit more thorough. These were my results:


1. Theoretical Ideal Candidate (100%)
2. Alan Augustson (86%) Click here for info
3. Barack Obama (85%) Click here for info
4. Dennis Kucinich (84%) Click here for info
5. Joseph Biden (77%) Click here for info
6. Wesley Clark (75%) Click here for info
7. Al Gore (74%) Click here for info
8. Hillary Clinton (74%) Click here for info
9. John Edwards (74%) Click here for info
10. Christopher Dodd (73%) Click here for info
11. Bill Richardson (64%) Click here for info
12. Mike Gravel (61%) Click here for info
13. Ron Paul (51%) Click here for info
14. Kent McManigal (47%) Click here for info
15. Elaine Brown (43%) Click here for info
16. Rudolph Giuliani (30%) Click here for info
17. Mike Huckabee (30%) Click here for info
18. Tommy Thompson (26%) Click here for info
19. John McCain (25%) Click here for info
20. Mitt Romney (20%) Click here for info
21. Chuck Hagel (17%) Click here for info
22. Fred Thompson (13%) Click here for info
23. Jim Gilmore (12%) Click here for info
24. Tom Tancredo (11%) Click here for info
25. Sam Brownback (11%) Click here for info
26. Newt Gingrich (10%) Click here for info
27. Duncan Hunter (5%) Click here for info

It doesn't surprise me too much that my closest match is to a Green Party candidate. Oh well, go take it and see what you find out about yourself and your favorite candidates.

And I will confess, of the Democratic front-runners, I am leaning toward Obama at the moment.

No comments: