Friday, October 07, 2005

My Blog and MSN Search

I'm certainly not complaining, mind you, but I've noticed lately that I'm getting traffic from MSN searches. I was #2 on the list for both "dallas cowboy survivor" and "siegelman for governor" and on the first page for "'Gary Hogeboom' former NFL player". I have blogged on all these topics, but I really don't understand why I would be so high on the seach list. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't look a gift link in the mouth.

UPDATE: Just for fun, I did an MSN search for "irrational woman" and I was the #1 result. Does Blogger have some sort of deal with MSN or something?

1 comment:

Tal said...

I seriously doubt they have a deal with MSN, because Blogger is owned by Google, who is in fierce competition with MSN almost to the point of drawing blood. Chalk it up to coincidence.