Friday, October 28, 2005

Personal Description Challenge

Since Dr. Taylor, at Poliblog has apparently taken a hiatus from Friday Fun Memes, I've decided to do one of my own. So here is today's challenge:

Imagine that you needed to describe yourself to someone who didn't know you, but you couldn't talk to them, you could only play music for them. What songs would you play? List at least 5 songs that you feel describe you or tell people something about you.

1. Angel by Sarah Mclachlin

2. Who Will Save Your Soul? by Jewel

3. Wish List by Pearl Jam

4. Wasted Time by The Eagles

5. Good Little Girls (Make Some Mighty Wild Women) by Blue County (this one was actually suggested to me by my 14 year old and I think it fits)

That's my list. Anyone else want to join in? Feel free to jump in, either in the comments or trackback from your own blog.

3 comments:

Steven Taylor said...

Good one.

I'll have to give it some thought.

Tal said...

5. One Of You - Hank Williams Jr.
4. Old Man - Neil Young
3. St. Stephen - Grateful Dead
2. I Was Young When I Left Home - Bob Dylan
1. Gospel Plow - Bob Dylan

S said...

That is pretty deep.
(In no particular order)

1. The New Pollution – Beck
2. Moments in Love – Art of Noise
3. Could I’ve Been – Course of Nature
4. I’m Like a Bird – Nelly Furtado
5. Freedom 90c – George Michael