Friday, November 04, 2005

Am I An Average American?

Well, yep, I guess I probably am.

Today's Friday Fun Meme from Poliblog asks if you do the things that average Americans do and provides a list to go by. So here goes my addition to today's fun:


Eats peanut butter at least once a week (I don't but my husband and middle son do)
Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky (most definitely)
Can name all Three Stooges (yep, even though I've never even really watched them)
Lives within a 20-minute drive of a Wal-Mart (what would Troy be without Wal-Mart?)
Eats at McDonald’s at least once a year (Closer to once a month!)
Takes a shower for approximately 10.4 minutes a day (Could be, I'm not sure how long I'm in the shower)
Never sings in the shower (I sing outside the shower often, but not in it)
Lives in a house, not an apartment or condominium. (House)
Has a home valued between $100,000 and $300,000 (I wish!)
Has fired a gun (yep, but it was probably over 15 years ago)
Is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall (5' 6")
Weighs 135 to 205 pounds (usually sometimes I drop below 135)
Is between the ages of 18 and 53 (34)
Believes gambling is an acceptable entertainment option (sure)
Grew up within 50 miles of current home (yep)

I would be hard for me to be more average. How sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness....you told you're...so you're not that average...

Anonymous said...

age...I was so suprised...I forgot to put age...