Monday, November 07, 2005

Looking at Site Meter

Occasionally I take some time and look at site meter to see where my traffic is coming from. When Dr. Taylor is kind enough to give me a link from Poliblog my traffic increases considerably. I also get traffic from Alabama-Democrat, A Glass of Sheri, and Unlocked Wordhoard. Thanks guys, I really appreciate the links and the blogroll listings.

However, the majority of my traffic that comes from search engines seems to most go to one post called Hogeboom on Survivor. I watched the first episode of Survivor and thought it was interesting that a former Dallas Cowboy was now playing on Survivor. I wrote a quick entry about it on my blog, but considered not even posting it because I didn't feel like it said very much (because, of course, it didn't). I received so many hits because of it, I went back and updated it with a little more information. It's amazing what one quick post can do. So, anyway, I just feel like I should say a big "Thank You" to Gary Hogeboom for being on Survivor so that I could comment on it. Thanks Gary!

1 comment:

Tal said...

I know I can't give you near as much traffic as Dr. Taylor,but I do my best. Thanks to you also.