Last FFM from Poliblog, which I never got around to over the weekend, was to name at least five lines from TV/Movies that you always find amusing–maybe not laugh-out-loud funny, but that always amuse you.
Here's my list (but I can't do the neat "below the fold" thingy):
1. "We were up to our elbows in your underwear drawer. It was like touching the Shroud of Turin"
2. "We thought you was a toad"
3. "Would you go to my front door, bend down, look through the letter box... and if you can see my pussy, would you drop a sardine on the mat?"
4. "We named the dog Indiana"
5. "Taking pictures of it and showing it to your mates? No, that's not normal!"
Now, where they are from:
1. The 1995 version of Sabrina. The Harrison Ford character has just found out that his secretary has packed an over night bag for him. The quote is the secretary's response.
2. O Brother Where Art Thou?. Scene when Delmar and Everett see Pete in the movie theater after Pete had been turned in to the police.
3. Are You Being Served? (British Comedy) Mrs. Slocombe asking her neighbor to feed her cat.
4. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Indiana's father explaining why he calls Indiana "Junior".
5. Red Dwarf (British Comedy) Kryton, who has temporarily become human, takes pictures of his newly aquired male anatomy and shows them to Lister, asking if it is normal.